The Goldsmith Clinic Re-opening Plans following Covid-19 Closure
Over the last few weeks The Goldsmith Clinic team has been hard at work getting ready to safely re-open. We have reviewed all evidence and data surrounding infection transmission of Covid-19, conducted risk assessments and have put in place infrastructure and protocols to ensure your safety when visiting The Goldsmith Clinic.
Rest assured your health and safety is paramount which is why we’ve introduced a number of extra health and safety procedures to keep you safe when visiting the Clinic.
Before visiting us please take the time to read the following so you know exactly what has changed and what to do when you arrive for your appointment.
Please see below some of the measures we have put in place to support this in the Clinic:
- Deep cleaning and sanitisation will take place prior to re-opening and a thorough surface cleaning protocol is in place before and after each patient. We have also increased our regular cleaning procedures and a terminal will take place at the end of each day.
- Every member of the team have all completed certified Covid-19 training with Think Tree Education and received extensive training on ensuring all services are conducted in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- We have introduced staggered appointment times in order to minimise the volume of people in the clinic at any one time and ensure no cross over of patients.
- Our staff will change into work uniforms when they arrive to work immediately to help limit any contamination.
- Ahead of any appointment an email containing appointment information and a pre-visit checklist will be sent out and we need this completing and submitting back to us prior to your visit to us.
- For now everyone will need to attend appointments alone.
- On arrival ring the bell as usual and patients will then be greeted at the front door by a member of staff.
- All staff will be wearing PPE and masks but please be aware this is to ensure your safety and behind those masks will be our smiling faces as usual.
- Thorough procedures are in place for safe disposal of used PPE throughout and at the end of each day.
- On entering the building there will be a hand sanitiser station for everyone to use upon both entrance and exit of the clinic.
- Once sanitised we ask that everyone avoids touching any surfaces and items such as your phone or car keys.
- We will check temperatures prior to taking patients upstairs.
- We’re a sociable bunch and would usually offer tea/coffee/water but unfortunately these will not be provided, if you require a drink please bring your drinks in a reusable cup as we can’t dispose of any cups or rubbish at the moment.
- Toilets will be available however for ease of cleaning after every use we ask that you use the gent’s toilet and let us know if you need to pay a visit.
- Once in the clinic or studio we will ask that everyone places their outer clothes in the plastic boxes provided, we will clean these in-between each use.
- Everyone will need to keep at least a 1-metre distance whilst in the clinic or studio.
- In order to minimise risk we will be avoiding cash payments for now and mobile payment will be required prior to appointment attendance. Details on how to pay will be sent through prior to your appointment.
We hope that these simple guidelines will keep you and us safe, please help us by following these on your visits to us.
Appointment Reservation Fee
Due to a reduction in appointments available as a result of staggered appointment times and extra cleaning we have had to take the decision to introduce an appointment reservation fee. The fee applies to both new and existing patients and will work in the following way:
In order to secure an appointment, a £50 booking deposit will be taken at the time of booking. Your appointment will not be confirmed until this deposit has been made. The deposit can be redeemed against your treatment on the day or future treatments. If you miss the appointment or fail to give 48 hours’ notice of cancellation you will not be entitled to a refund.
In order to help maintain infection control within the clinic, full payment for treatment will be requested via a mobile payment or BACS payment ahead of your appointment. Again, non-attendance or failure to provide 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, will result in the deduction of the £50 reservation fee from the treatment amount being refunded.
We thank you for your understanding at this time.
Theresa and Helen.