Part-time Clinic Co-ordinator Vacancy
- Permanent 16 hours per week
- Core working hours Wednesday 2pm-6pm, Thursday 2pm-8pm, Friday 2pm-6pm
- Starting as soon as possible
- Salary + statutory holidays (£18,525 per annum pro rata and £500 worth of aesthetic treatments per year)
Chesterfield’s prestigious aesthetics clinic, The Goldsmith Clinic is growing substantially. It is considered to be the area’s foremost aesthetics and wellbeing clinic, having associated businesses which offer Personal Training, Sports Therapy and Beauty Therapy.
In response to continued growth the business is recruiting a second Clinic Co-ordinator to join us on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible. The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for all patients, providing a friendly and discreet welcome.
One aspect of this role is to look after our in-clinic marketing and assist with social media marketing, a strong knowledge of IT (specifically Apple and Macs) and social media is essential, this includes but is not limited to the following; Pabau, iMovie, Adobe, Photoshop, Canva, Indesign, Eventbrite.
Additional duties are handling telephone and email queries, liaising with our PR company, coordinating appointments, managing stock within the clinic and event management.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Meeting and registering patients, ensuring all needs are met
- Photography including an ability to use a DSLR camera, taking, uploading and organising client photos for insurance and social media purposes
- Managing and co-ordinating the diaries.
- Coordinating the running of the clinic. Offering refreshments to clients.
- Taking payments and processing refunds
- Keeping clinic areas clean and tidy
- Administration, including: booking appointments, preparing templates on Word, updating patient electronic databases and managing stock levels.
- Promoting the business, working to ensure all diary slots are filled.
- Production of display graphic, films and slides for clinic screens.
- Liasing with neighbouring businesses, Lucy Shakespeare PT & Sports Therapy and The Sanctuary to ensure a calm and co-ordinated environment for all clients visiting the clinic.
- Managing ‘Go-Cardless’ accounts.
Alongside your daily duties, from time to time you may be asked to assist at clinic events held outside normal working hours.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Two years experience within a customer facing role
- A strong knowledge of IT (particularly Apple and Mac)
- A background in producing social media posts and preparing advertising and presentation materials for use on promotional screens or a keen desire to learn these skills
- Proven ability to work in a high pressured, fast paced environment and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work to targets and exceed these regularly
- Excellent organisational and management skills
This is an exciting role for someone who is reliable, punctual, sociable, confident and friendly. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and calm environment that has clients satisfaction at its core.
The role requires utmost discretion and complete confidentiality.
A six month probation period will apply.
To apply for this role please, send an updated CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
CLOSING date for applications is Friday 26th August.