Hair today, gone tomorrow: Laser Hair Removal
There are lots of ways to remove unwanted hair. But if your hair is giving you woe then you might want to consider a more permanent solution.
Unlike waxing or shaving which temporarily removes hair, laser hair removal can last years as it actually affects the hair’s ability to grow.
Laser hair removal uses concentrated pulses of light energy to treat hair. The energy is absorbed by the pigment in the hair which then destroys the hair and damages the follicle, preventing the hair from growing back.
Hair has a hair growth cycle which means that not all hair is present at the time of treatment. This is why a course of treatments typically spaced 4-6 weeks apart is needed to treat all of the hair.
Did you know that we have LaserMed, a dedicated laser hair removal clinic, based at The Goldsmith Clinic?
Lisa Fox is our Level 4 Laser Technician and offers a range of laser hair removal packages for both men and women, using the latest 3D TrilogyIce medical grade laser.
LaserMed currently has two very special offers available.
- Receive an additional 25% off any treatment package when booked before 31st December 2021 (not available on the Summer Body Offer).
- Get ready for summer 2022 with the Summer Body Offer. Six treatments for all of the following areas – Underarms, Bikini, Half Legs and Knees – for just £700 (standard bikini, Hollywood available for an additional £50). Available until 31st January 2022.
What to know before getting laser hair removal
- Autumn or winter is the best time to start your treatments. You cannot have laser when you have an active tan or if you are wearing fake tan.
- Laser is safe for all skin types and the TrilogyIce is also safe to use on ambient tan.
- Sensation varies from person to person and the area being treated. In most cases it is virtually pain-free thanks to the cooling hand piece on the TrilogyIce.
- You will need a course of treatments, typically 8 on the body and 10-12 on the face, spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
To book a free consultation and patch test with Lisa, simply click the link lasermed.selectandbook.com
You can also follow Lisa on social media @LaserMedChesterfield